Learn how to build a fast and efficient simulation & testing environment, and each tool for analysis, operation, and testing.
Instructor-led lectures and hands-on lab sessions.
- Training using the hardware and PC of the RTNgine. (1 or 2 people)
- Provide training books and examples.
- RTNgine Introduction
- Simulation/Hardware Configuration
- Getting Started with RTNgineSTE
・ Project, GST, Mapping, Model
- IO Interface Control
・ MIL-STD-1553B, Serial, CAN, ARINC-429 UMAP & API
- ICD Management
- Model Development Procedure for RTNgine
- Operation and Analysis
・ Panel Builder, RDSS
- Test Automation for HILS/SIL
#710 7th Fl.,240 Pangyoyeok-ro, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea 13493